Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Much Better

So we took off her head dressing last night - she was not too thrilled about the whole process - but once it was off - she was a much happier Mallie.  I was actually surprised at what it looked like - I am going to try and post pics later.  It really don't look that bad - and I think her shaved hair might be covered up once I can wash and brush it out.  We can't get the incisions wet until the stitches come out - which is thursday.  Poor girl has the worst hair ever right now and I want to wash it in the worst way.  I know she can care less - its more me:)  For now we are tying it back as much as we can in a pony.  Today she is even more herself and hopefully we can keep her from messing with the incisions too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment