Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Only one more week to go...

So its late but I wanted to post some exciting news!!!! One more week till we get her ears turned on - so excited:) I am so excited for what is to come once she can start processing sound. Everything I have heard has said - it won't be instant and I am prepared for that. Just another little adventure for us to endure. Another happy note is this week Mallie's balance while sitting is greatly improved. She sits in her bobby pillow - just because she still just falls over when she is done sittin up. She will scoot all the way around in it to get toys or reach and put weight on her arms. Its such a huge improvement!!!! Finally got her some shoes that fit too - she is wearing size 1's. She likes to wear them - she is becoming quite the big girl these days!!! Daddy gets to have his own first too. This weekend while I stay in TC with the girls for bowling, he will be in charge for almost 2 whole days and 1 night. I know he can do it, although he is a little upset its suppose to be the nicest weather yet this weekend and he has daddy day care. Somehow he is not feeling much sympathy from me on this one....weird? It will be hard to be away from Mallie for one night - but I am so looking forward to hanging with some great girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment