Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A letter to Mallie on her 2nd Birthday!

Mallie - Year number two has come and gone - we had your party today! It was 80+ degrees and breezy (perfect).Lots of friends and family came to help celebrate. We are so blessed right now with the best people in the world for family and friends. I know grandpa Roy is smiling down today - I miss him so much. You would love him - and every time you sneeze you remind me of him. Its really funny that a sneeze is something you do like him but - he always sneezed a certain way (no way to describe it, unless you could hear it). I LOVE YOU with all my heart sweet girl. This year has for sure been a lot calmer and more stable. Only one surgery and it was planned so you could have the opportunity to hear the WORLD. Amazingly you now can - you still amaze me in so many ways. Although you may not be a talker yet - I know that once you do - your going to have a lot to say! I am looking forward to more exciting changes for this next year with you. Learning to walk and talk maybe?? All I know is that everyday I thank god for you and where we are today. Love you so much tootie :) Also thank you for keeping our deal and spending your birthday at home with friends and family this year. Love you so much - Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment