Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Thursday, October 6, 2011

GH days one and two

So yesterday we had the endo Nurse come from GR to show ME how to give Mallie the GH shots. I have to say it went better than I thought. She cried but only after it was all over with. She gets over that kind of thing really quick too :) Now the nurse and Steve were both here with me yesterday. Tonite I had to do it all by my lonesome......it still went pretty quick but Mallie knew what was coming and started crying - I still managed to get it done. I have a feeling that the next few days won't go as easy. She is going to know it is coming..... They say it gets easier the more days we do it. I know its only day 2 but I am thinking it gets worse before it gets better. The Nurse told me yesterday that sometimes after a couple weeks - people notice things, like eating more etc... and some are alot more gradual. There is no way to know - which direction this is going to go. so we will see :) Tomorrow is friday thank God - this week is kicking my butt!

Mallie is really getting close to being on her hands and knees - she really stretches out to grab stuff and kinda goes up on her legs. She will stand for a long time too - it you hold her hands or let her hold on to you :) She looks so cute standing because she is soooo little! It will be amazing when she starts walking, hehe! Well thats all I got for today - will be back with another post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment