Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Monday, January 23, 2012

First Word!!!!

Saturday January 20th - Mallie said "uh oh" - this is so exciting for her and us :) It means more words to come - we have been waiting for this day to come and it finally has :) I was straightening up the living room when I first heard her say it. I could not get her to repeat it for the life of me :) She had dropped her paper she was coloring on, to the floor - so she even said in context! I thought it was a fluke because she would not say it again......I told a few friends that day I thought she said it...but was not sure. Then later in the day while I was changing her diaper she threw one of the wipes across her body and she said it AGAIN!!! I heard her plain as day - and was so happy and excited. I kept trying to get her to repeat and she would.... a few times :) Do you think I could get her to do it on video - of course not.....but stay tuned because I will get it :) She since keeps saying it here and there - so I have to say its official that her first word or words is "uh oh". Along with her doggie imatation - she does a cute doggie bark too!

No comments:

Post a Comment