Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Looks Like......

...........Mallie will be spending her birthday here at the hospital:(  The surgeon just came in and said it looks like the gtube would probably not be shut off until friday.  the stuff that looks yellow to me - is still a little green according to him.  Plus she has not passed any dirty diapers today yet or gas and he would like to see that.  I am all for taking it slow so we do it right this time. Just a little disapointed.  I know she won't remember and I also know that we were going to move her party to a later date to give her time to recoop from all this stuff.  Just not what I expected for her first birthday.  The poor girl.  What a way to end her first year....she started with a week's stay here and will be ending it here too.  Today is wednesday - I think... :)  so maybe if all goes well (fingers crossed)  we could be home by the weekend.  this is me talking....the doctor did not give me a date yet.  If something changes I will be back on here with any new news!  So for now I sit and wait with my baby girl.  Love to all - Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment