Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What day is it anyway?

I have come to realize I don't even know the date or the day while being in here?   I need to get back to our life - WE NEED TO GET BACK TO IT:)  I pretty much hate the nurse we have had the last two nights  - don't get me wrong she is nice.  I swear to god she pinches Mallie everytime she comes in here.  She is the only Nurse who holds the record of waking Mallie up EVERYTIME she comes in at night.  She even said this morning - after the doctor examined her and did not wake her up.  "I don't know what I do that wakes her up everytime"?  I seriously hope she is not here tonite.  Mallie must sense something about her that she does not like or she just does not have the touch.  Most nights once or twice wake ups is normal when they are fumbling around getting vitals and such.  BUT come ON!!!!!!  Ok enough ranting......this is about Mallie right?  So she is good today - no real changes in what we are doing.  She still has the tube in her nose to get the gunk out of her belly.  Which is now changing back to normal colors -and to me seems to be producing less and less which is a good sign.  She has to have her shirt mittins on because she pulls at everything and with her stunt the other morning of getting the central IV line out - she has no other options.  So she is pretty much pissed about that.  In fact while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth this morning...like only a few minutes.  I came out to see she had the tape ripped off her face on the one side that was holding the tube in her nose.  She had her hands covered too - she looked pretty pleased with herself - big smile:)  That all changed when the nurses came in to reinforce the tape...not happy.....  so all in all things are stable and good at the moment.  I will be back later with any new updates:)  gonna go grab some food while Mallie is snoozing.  Be back later......

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steff: It's mom here - didn't I tell you that Mallie was one TOUGH LITTLE BUGGER - that t-shirt with the mittens isn't going to stop or phase her a bit - if she want's something off bad enough SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT OFF - PERIOD. SHE IS WAY TO SMART - SHE GETS THAT FROM YOU I THINK - ANYWAY - LOVE YOU LOADS - GIVE MALLIE KISSES AND HUGS FROM GRAMMA AND GRANDPA AND I WILL DEFINTELY BE DOWN TOMORROW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and on one other note today is Wednesday September 8, 2010 - Mallie will be one years old 2 days from today - Love Mom (forgot to answer your question as to what day it is) Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete