Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Been a little bit

I know since being home I have not posted much....  We had our first doctor appt friday for her one year with Dr. Leikert and Mallie weighed in at 10.78 pounds:)  In three weeks she has gained back all she lost in Grand Rapids - so now everything she gains is a bonus :)  She is still eating really great - 3-5 ounces every 3 hours and starting to add more solids in here and there.  She is such a little mimicker....I love it!!  She tries to copy everything you do and does well at it most of the time.  We have no appts until the 29th of this month and we have 3 on that day.  She is still smily and happy as ever!!!  I went back to work this past week for the first time in 5 weeks.  It was good to get back so now i can feel normal, well as normal as I can.... Will post more later - Mallie is ready for bed

1 comment:

  1. I love it when they copy everything you do. It is so cute. Glad to hear that she is bouncing right back. Now its time to pack on the pounds.

    ReplyDelete