Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Update

I found out from Priority Health Mallie has been approved for bi lateral implants.  Yay!!!!  But the Dr office is still convinced on their idea that because have a supplemental insurance of CSHC that need to verify they can still do 2.......Did I mention how they are getting on my nerves yet???  AS of the moment they have a block time held in May for her surgery.  We could go sooner but they are trying to figure out the new block times at the new Childrens hospital.  I will be following up next week and we will get this figured out.  I know that she will get two at once and that its going to happen very soon.  ITs really exciting but I am super nervous too.  It is a 5 hour surgery to do the two at once.....which is a LONG time...but it would be done...and we can move on with NO more surgeries.  So there is that, but I am also nervous because there is no guarantee....I want to be positive....I really do - but its in the back of my mind.  What if we do this and it don't help her at all?  There is no question that we need to go for it because we have nothing to lose.  Its just nerve racking...........  THIS could change her life is such an awesome way!!!!  I pray to god that it works and my baby will be able to understand language and be able to talk and communicate just like everyone else.  She deserves that!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mallie! I hope those people make up their minds soon Hospitals can be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

    ReplyDelete