Mallie Bean

Mallie Bean

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Seriously??????????????????

I can't describe what I feel right now - because I am not prepared for another set back.  Here goes the story....so we tried the mixed feeding and she was not lovin it.  At 2:15 Mallie threw up  - basically her last feed.  Since then she looks pale - her heart rate is high and her breathing is a little high too.  WTF???? excuse my abreviations.  She has been a little bit more sleepy today too.  This morning she was feeling good - I thought.  they have checked her temp and sugar since seeing her vitals go up and those are fine - again WTF?  Oh and did I mention they took out her central line before noon - so now they have to try and draw labs on her........OMG.... plus we are going in for an xray.  She finally did have a messy diaper and her tummy is still soft - so now I am thinking the worst.....because the only other thing I can think of is infection.....the doc is on the same page as me.  Her central line was in for a week and half - lots higher risk of infection when that happens.  DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!  this is not what we need right now.  Nurse is coming in now to draw labs and put an IV back in.........

No comments:

Post a Comment